Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
- lilysblog@gmail.com
Previous Posts
Wednesday, April 02, 2008



5 Comments:
Congratulations! He's so handsome! You guys must be so proud! We can't wait to meet him! Love, Melissa and Jon
We are so happy for u guys! Can't wait to meet him! He is beautiful! Love eric, tanka, kevin. Sean and sophia!
Congratulations everyone! I'm sure Lily is thrilled to be a big sister. Jeff and I can't wait to see Drew in person. Thanks so much for posting pictures so soon. I checked this morning, but couldn't comment until now. I've been sending good vibes for days. Happy belated B-day, Lee! We love you and miss you!
Congratulations to the happy family! I must say that I have the best looking grand-nephews and niece anyone's ever seen! Drew is adorable! Love you all, Aunt Barb
Eric, Lianne & Lily,
Mazel tov on your new arrival! He is just beautiful!
Eric's former co-worker,
Wendy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home