Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
- lilysblog@gmail.com
- I don't want to go back to the city!
- The little princess is about to kiss a frog in hop...
- Who is that peeking through the fence? It's Lily o...
- Lily runs around in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard
- Is Fall on its way?
- The Fashionistas took a walk over to Brian & Dayna...
- Brian and Lily play in the pool while Mommy enjoys...
- Hey, hey, hey! It's Fat Albert. The C-130 cargo ...
- Lily visited her GPs in GR last weekend. The back...
- Picture perfect.
Previous Posts
Saturday, September 09, 2006


1 Comments:
Lily,
I'm sorry we missed you over Labor Day... I can't believe how big you're getting! Looks like you have lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hope to see you soon. :)
Tell Mommy I miss her, too.
Tasha
Post a Comment
<< Home