Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pieces of Lily

Thanks to everyone who has sent out their best to our family. Lily appreciates all of the attention. We've been busy bonding, growing (Lily), shrinking (Mom) and just enjoying each others company. One thing that we haven't done much of is sleeping. But when you look into the eyes of your baby, it makes it so much easier to get up and power through. We've taken tons of pictures and will try to post some more as the days go on. For now you can just enjoy a few of the details that make up Lily.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a labor and delivery nurse I've seen thousands of babies, I have to say not all babies are cute but I must tell you that I find each and every "part" of little to be so beautiful!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google