Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
Sunday, February 20, 2005


3 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Lily is absouletly beautiful! I can't wait to meet my perfect little niece!
Eric and LeeAnn, Lily is an absolute doll. She is adorable. Congratulations. Sharon Asmus
Lee & Eric... She is GORGEOUS! I'm soooo happy for you all. Enjoy this time together. I'm glad it all went well. :) Can't wait to meet her in person! Give her a big hug from me... Lots of love, Tasha
Post a Comment
<< Home