Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
- lilysblog@gmail.com
Previous Posts
Wednesday, January 05, 2005


2 Comments:
Boy, Barb C - you sure are a crafty one!
I was just clicking the'next blog' button and saw your site. I loved the pictures and the colors you chose for Lily's room. It looks like you're totally organized, so you won't need MY services. (LOL) I was surprised when after looking at your pictures I discovered that you we're from the same city (well, Oak Park to be exact). I just wanted to say best wishes and a pre-birth 'hello' to Lily.
Cheryl Vargas
OrganizeChicago
Post a Comment
<< Home