Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
- lilysblog@gmail.com
Previous Posts
Saturday, January 01, 2005


3 Comments:
I love the "won't stop growing" belly! Tell Lily to be nice and not get too big... I'm guessing 7 lb 5 oz. We'll see. The nursery looks fabulous, and I KNOW Lily will be extremely fashionable! Take care, Tasha
I think Lily will be 6#3oz. I sure hope she has red hair! Love, AZGrandma
I am guessing that Lily will weigh in at 6 lbs 5 oz...and I sure hope she has red hair too!
- Aunt Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home