Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
Sunday, November 04, 2007



2 Comments:
I love, love, LOVE the bump, Lee! I'm so happy to see it... I've been thinking about you a lot lately. How IS that lil' devil? Looks like Lily had a great Halloween. Thanks for sharing all the pics.
Miss you.
Love,
Tash
Lily you look so scarry in your spider costume, and LeeAnne happy to see the little bump there, can't wait to hear more news though. Hope you are all happy and healthy. Love, Cos and John
Post a Comment
<< Home