Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
- lilysblog@gmail.com
- What a goof!
- I'm so thirsty!
- Where did everybody go?
- Check me out!
- On the catwalk...I shake my little tush on the cat...
- Where should I go next? So many choices....
- Lily playing in the water at one of the many parks...
- Last week, Lily went to her first Cubs game of the...
- Lily and daddy at the game....Lily is a bit upset ...
- Lily enjoys her first Wrigley dog.
Previous Posts
Thursday, June 22, 2006


1 Comments:
Lily,
I LOVE the pig-tails!
Not so sure about the palm tree... ask Mommy what she was thinking there (smile)!
Can't wait to see you on Thursday.
Tasha
Post a Comment
<< Home