Lily Fashionista
A photo blog dedicated to the life and fashion of Lily Anne. Baby fashion, infant clothing, products and life-events are discussed. Lily was born February 20, 2005.
- Proud Parents
- AZ Grandparents
- GR Grandparents
- Cousin Kaden
- Baby Stu
- Oliver
- Emily
- Belle
- Miles G. Boonder
- Chase
- Cody aka Cooter
- Cub Fans
- Lauren
- Blueberry Babies
- Bebenique
- BabyChic101
- PoshTots
- The Cubs
- Snapdragon Boutique
- Little Showoffs
- Janie and Jack
- Pottery Barn Kids
- Kaden's Blog
- lilysblog@gmail.com
- Lily models her Tea outfit that she got at Snapdra...
- Mommy can I borrow your sunglasses?
- Lily loves her papasan chair!
- "Chillin like a villian"
- The happy family enjoying some time outside
- It really isn't easy being a princess!
- I love to laugh!
- Lily and her "kitty"
- What I did this week....
- Lily modeling her Ellabee Baby onesie
Previous Posts
Wednesday, June 01, 2005


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home